Refund Policy for Teacher Training
- Your initial payment of £500 is taken as a deposit and is non refundable if you choose to cancel your place on the Yoga Sweat Teacher Training Program.
- You may cancel your place with 8 weeks notice and we will refund you all monies paid, less the £500 deposit.
- If you need to leave the course for any reason once the course has started, we are unable to offer you a refund or defer your course place.
- If you cancel your place less than 8 weeks before the first day of the course, Yoga Sweat will be unable to offer you a refund. We will endeavour to offer the course place to another student, to the extent that this is possible Yoga Sweat will seek to refund some or all of the remaining balance (minus the £500 non-refundable deposit).
- It is compulsory to attend all of the teaching modules on the course. Any modules you may miss will need to be re-arranged and completed with the relevant teachers at any additional cost.
In the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances, Yoga Sweat reserves the right to cancel the course or switch to online training (partially or completely) at anytime. If the course is cancelled prior to the course starting, the course may be rescheduled and if students cannot attend the new course than all fees will be refunded. If the course is cancelled part way through the course, Yoga Sweat will rearrange the remaining modules of the course and if this is not possible for students to attend, we will refund the remaining course on a pro-rata basis.